Just wanted to give you a heads up that registration for the next online photography class is coming to a close. The next time I will open up another online beginners class + study group is in the FALL.
As a busy mom, I get it …
There is never enough time, and certainly none for yourself once you finish taking care of everyone else! But these real family moments keep happening right in front of you and the opportunity to capture them in the best way possible keeps slipping by.
THIS is why I created this online photography class! I wanted a way teach busy people like you to quickly learn how to use their dslr cameras and start taking beautiful pictures immediately. Although we will be covering the course materials together in a four week private study group, you will always have lifetime access to the course, PLUS any new videos I add in the future! You can watch the videos whenever it works best for you.
My commitment to you …
- Over the course of the next four weeks I will be here to guide you, push you and coach you in improving all areas of your photography.
- I will be checking in the private Facebook group daily to answer questions, offer guidance, photo critiques and will also be scheduling some FB LIVE Q&A time as well.
- Included with the online Beginners Photography Class is 30 minutes of one-on-one phone/FaceTime time with me.
I am 110% committed to you seeing REAL results with this class. There is nothing worse to me than imagining someone not deriving great value from my programs, so I truly pour my heart into each class. I’ve taught this material to hundreds of successful students and have zoned in on the fastest, most comprehensive program to get you taking better pictures immediately.
Here is the KEY to your SUCCESS ….
There is opportunity for growth in all skill levels from beginner photographers to those of you that consider yourself a little more advanced. The key to success with this class, and truly with anything, is to be persistent in your commitment to growth.
This means …
- Fully committing yourself to jumping head-first into this course with me to improve your photography.
- Being laser focused and dedicating the time to practice each day.
- Embracing the BPC Community and not letting fear hold you back from engagement. This one is important. Students that ask questions, get answers and continue to grow!
If you’re ready to quit dreaming about taking pretty pictures and start learning HOW, join me for the next round of the online beginners photography class. What if? What if you dedicated a little time for yourself over the next 4 weeks and walked away with a lifetime of photography skills? Do this for yourself and your family!